Ride On Bus, Metrobus, Metrorail and Express Bus Services are available to employees, residents and visitors of the Montgomery County area.Ride On Bus
is operated by the Montgomery County Government and serves the Montgomery County area. Metrobus
are operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) and provides service throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
This bus travels between the Grosvenor Metro station, the Rock Spring business park and Montgomery Mall.
- Democracy Lane
- Fernwood Road
- Rockledge and Rock Spring Drives
- Old Georgetown Road
- Tuckerman Lane
Ride-On express bus service Route 70 is provided weekdays, Monday through Friday, from the Milestone Shopping Center in Germantown to Suburban Hospital in Bethesda.
- Ridge Road & Observation Dr.
- National Naval Medical Center
- Medical Center Metro (Use this stop to access the NIH Main Campus)
Express bus service is provided from the Lakeforest Mall Transit Center to Bethesda, weekdays only.
- The Lakeforest Mall Transit Center (Park & Ride Lot)
- The National Naval Medical Center
- Medical Center Metro
- Bethesda Metro Station
*A NOTE ABOUT BUS SCHEDULES*
When you read a bus schedule, you may see a lot of stops listed, however, due to limited space, all stops cannot be listed: there are simply too many. If you live along a bus route, chances are the driver will have a convenient stop for you.
Hagerstown and Frederick Commuters
Convenient and direct service from Hagerstown & Frederick to Rock Spring Park is available. Commuter bus service to Rock Spring Business Park, Shady Grove Metro, Urbana Park & Ride, Monocacy MARC Station and Hagerstown MVA is NOW AVAILABLE.
For all you weary commuters who travel I70 and I270 to work, the
MTA Bus 991
is your answer to an easier commute. Buses run southbound in the morning and northbound in the afternoon/evening.
For more information about this service call the North Bethesda Transportation Center at 301.770.8108.
RELATED PHONE NUMBERS
- Fare Media by Mail 301-984-6676
- Metrobus and Metrorail: 202-637-7000
- MARC commuter (and baseball-Camden Yards) train service: 1-800-325-RAIL(7245)
- Montgomery County RIDE ON 240-777-7433